Romano in Misilmeri

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Romano in Misilmeri

Post by ptimber »

Go to www.paginebianche.it and locate people.if any, with the same surname and then write them in simple english. Put in surname in first line and town name in third line and click cerca. Peter
Peterbell

Re: Romano in Misilmeri

Post by Peterbell »

Hi, Saw your posting and most of the names you recite are known to me and are in my family tree. For openers, my E Mail address is pbellanti5@msn.com . But I would like to to surf my web page. I have all these names posted there. Go to www.bellanti.org.

Please stay in touch......

Peter Bellanti
pmack

Post by pmack »

My great frandmother's name was Maria Romano, born about 1867. possibly around the Torino, Feletto area of Italy. I bellieve her parents were Alex and Lucy Romano. Does any of this look familiar to you? Maria married Antonio Giordano and they had Guiseppe(Josephine), my grandmother and Martino Giordano. Maria supposedly had a sister, Clara, who owned a clothing factory in Toriino.(?). Contact me at pmack@alltel.net.
LCrivello

Post by LCrivello »

Hi there,

I just saw your post on the forum (I know it was written a long time ago) and wanted to reply.

I am a Crivello and have been researching my family tree. I have been unable to get very far on the Crivello side of my family.

My Grandparents were Antonio Crivello (1911-1973) and Maria Anello (1910-1967), from Porticello, Sicily. They had 9 children (5 boys and 4 girls).

I have been told that Antonio's parents were Ignazio Crivello and Anna (maiden name unknown).

I have also been told that Maria's parents were Carmelo Anello and Ignazia (maiden name unknown) and that Carmelo had a brother, Gaetano, and sister (name unknown), that immigrated to Baltimore, MD area in the early 1900s.

Might we be related?