Tronolone's

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
tronolone

Tronolone's

Post by tronolone »

Looking for relatives of the Tronolone family, I understand my relatives are from San Fele, Italy. My grandfather was Victor Tronolone. I know that the name was changed from Tronnolone to Tronolone. Any help greatly appreciated.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Interestingly enough there are only7 persons in Italy with that surname. 3 are in the Basilicata region while two are in Lombardia and two are in the Piemonte regions as well. Go to www,paginebianche.it and insert the Tronolone surname in the first line and the regions by full name listed above andf then click CERCA each time so that a listing will show up of persons surnamed Tronolone with their resepctive addresses and telephone numbers. Since you do not say anything else about the name I have no other way to assist you. sorry. Peter
Stefani

Re: Tronolone's

Post by Stefani »

I know of a Ceasar Tronolone who was the godfather to my granfather, Henry Catone. I believe that I might have the ship manifest for Donato Catone's immigration and if I remember correctly, he was going to stay with Tronolone's. I have no idea if they were related or friends. The Catone's were from San Fele. Does this help at all?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Stefani wrote:I know of a Ceasar Tronolone who was the godfather to my granfather, Henry Catone. I believe that I might have the ship manifest for Donato Catone's immigration and if I remember correctly, he was going to stay with Tronolone's. I have no idea if they were related or friends. The Catone's were from San Fele. Does this help at all?
Hi http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/searc ... 2500120020 an Donato Catone coming from San Fele and it went from uncle Vito Fronolone(from reading ship's manifest) in Buffalo.. this are Cesare Tronolone ship's manifest
http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/searc ... 2759080029

that info type you search..?
suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

tronolone wrote:Looking for relatives of the Tronolone family, I understand my relatives are from San Fele, Italy. My grandfather was Victor Tronolone. I know that the name was changed from Tronnolone to Tronolone. Any help greatly appreciated.
are an Vitto..( Vittorio= Victor) Tromolone (Tronolone) on ellis island http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/searc ... 3033131664
in San Fele directory really are Tronnolone just spelling...
suanj
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Also go to www.paginebianche.it and put in correct spelling in first line and San fele in third line and click CERVCA for any persons currently in San Fele with that surname who may be realtives. A listing will come up with full names,addresses and telephone numbers in San Fele. Peter
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

that info type you search?

suanj...thanks for your help. I have seen both of those manifests. I found them shortly afer I posted that message. There are a great many Tronolone's listed from San Fele in Buffalo. If Vito was Donato Catone's uncle, and Henry Catone's godfather, then it must all be the same family.

I was hoping that someone might have a known connection between the Catone's and Tronolone's. I'll keep looking!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Stefani wrote:that info type you search?

suanj...thanks for your help. I have seen both of those manifests. I found them shortly afer I posted that message. There are a great many Tronolone's listed from San Fele in Buffalo. If Vito was Donato Catone's uncle, and Henry Catone's godfather, then it must all be the same family.

I was hoping that someone might have a known connection between the Catone's and Tronolone's. I'll keep looking!
Hi: Vito, not Vittorio..well...
are also an other Vito Tromolone /San Fele age 46 in 1902 (sorry really are just exact spelling TRONNOLONE in San Fele..are only an Tronnolone ling currently)
http://stevemorse.org/goulnik/match1.ph ... e=1&fail=0
for relationship... I think just to write a Tronnolone and Catone(only 2) persons in San Fele..
regards, suanj
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

Will do! Thanks!

for relationship... I think just to write a Tronnolone and Catone(only 2) persons in San Fele..
regards, suanj[/quote]
jsinwich87

Post by jsinwich87 »

Hello. My Great grandmother was from San Fele she is a Tronolone. And I know one of her brothers was Vito, she is one of twelve from san fele
jsinwich87

Post by jsinwich87 »

Francisco Tronolong
[Francisco Tronolone]
[Francisco Tronolony]
Birth Year: abt 1912
Birthplace: New Jersey
Home in 1920: Hoboken Ward 3, Hudson, New Jersey
Race: White
Relation to Head of House: Son
Marital Status: Single
Father's Name: John Tronolony
Father's Birthplace: Italy
Mother's Name: Elizabeth Tronolony
Mother's Birthplace: Italy
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members:
Name Age
John Tronolony 60
Elizabeth Tronolony 54
Donado Tronolong 23
Vito Tronolong 19
Angelina Tronolong 14
Antonio Tronolong 10
Francisco Tronolong 8
View
Original
Record

View original image
View
jsinwich87

Post by jsinwich87 »

The census is my family- There are all Tronnolone/Tronolones from san fele the spelling is just incorrect on the census for some reason.