Searching......

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Chiara

Searching......

Post by Chiara »

Hi, Looking for anyone whose heard of the names: CESCHI; ROBUSCHI; LEONI RICCI; VARINI; all from the Parma/Modena area in Emilia Romagna. Also searching for RANDISI; BOTTARI; CASA; IN Sicily. Please help if any of these sound familiar........Thanks, Ciao, Claire Randise
ELeoni

Re: Searching......

Post by ELeoni »

I'm a Leoni. I am also searching for Leoni.

E.
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Where in Italy did the surname originate for your family?? have you tried going thru the www.ellisisland.org website for arrival data?? Peter
Chiara

Post by Chiara »

[quote="ELeoni"]I'm a Leoni. I am also searching for Leoni.

My great grandmother was a Leoni Ricci. She was born in Parma, Province of Parma, in the Region of Emilia Romagna. She married Pietro Robuschi,my great-grandfather, who was born in Noceto in the same province and region. I don't know of any connection with your names. You will have to give more info,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ciao, Chiara
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Chiara if you want to know "something" about the surnames you have posted (you do not say what you want to know) then go to www.pgoogle.com and insert int he title the surname and the word Genealogy and nothing else and up will come a listing of anyone whoi has researched the surname or is currently researching the name. Peter