famiglia MONTE/MONTANARELLI/DIGIACOMO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
belle

famiglia MONTE/MONTANARELLI/DIGIACOMO

Post by belle »

olor=blue][/color]

Hallo

my name is fabia I'm looking about my great gran father Monte Domenico: he was born in gioia dell colle in 1873 and died in1959
His wife Montanarelli Vita maria was born in 1879 and died in 1944.Perhaps the parents fromVita-Maria Montanarelli were Giuseppe Montanarelli and her Mother was Rosa maria DIGIACOMO. Probably Vita -Maria had a Brother called Vito Stefano. Does any body knows more about it?
Thanks a lot Every answer will be appreciate.
fabia :wink:
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: famiglia MONTE/MONTANARELLI/DIGIACOMO

Post by ptimber »

Fabia in Itasly all records are int he town of origin. Since you know where your ggrandfather was born GIOA DEL COLLE and the year of his birth 1873 you can either request his birth certificate or you can go to the nearest family history library of the Mormon church and rent the microfilm of civil records which go from 1809 to 1900 and locate the entire family. You can do the same for his wife provided you know the town and approximate year of birth but you don';t say what town in Italy she was born in. Please let me know what you are going to do so that I can send you the website for the italian form letters top request documents or if you are going to the Mormon library??You can also look for relatives by goinbg to www.paginebianche.it and put in the last name in the first line and the town name in the third line and clcik CERCA and you may find people with the same last name and you can write them since they are probably relatives. Peter NYC
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: famiglia MONTE/MONTANARELLI/DIGIACOMO

Post by ptimber »

The Mormon church maintains family history libraries thruout the world and in your country as well. Call them up and ask them where the nearest family history library is located. if it is close then you can rent the microfilm for a modest sum. I do not know how much but in the USA its about $3.00. Peter