LODATO FAMILY INFORMATION

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
piazza16428
Veteran
Veteran

LODATO FAMILY INFORMATION

Post by piazza16428 »

I have cleared up much of the information on my previous post for this family but I wanted to re-write the new information.
I am doing research on the Lodato Family from I believe Vallelunga ratameno, Caltanisseta, Sicily and here is the information that I currently have.

On one of the branches of the family tree we have created I have the following information:
GIOACHINO LODATO was married to COSIMA CRISPINO
The only child I have listed for the union of these two is a ROSALIA LODATO and she was married to MANFREDO PIAZZA. (I am sorry but the only date that I have to reference these individuals is the marriage of Manfredo and Rosalia that took place on May 11, 1845). I am trying to find out if GIOACHINO and COSIMA (CRISPINO) LODATO had any other children besides Rosalia. If you could provide any information regarding these two individuals please let me know.

Then on a completely different branch of the family tree I have the following information:
GAETANA LODATO was married to SALVATORE PIAZZA on May 01, 1831 but she must have died at an early age because I have SALVATORE PIAZZA getting married again to LORETA AGNELLO on February 11, 1838. Again these are the only dates that I have been able to uncover but I believe that Gaetana Lodato must have died sometime between 1831 and 1838 because divorce was so uncommon. I would like to know who her parents were and if she had any children with Salvatore prior to her death.

Finally I have on a final branch of the family tree the rest of the Lodata family I have been able to identify:
GIOCOMO LODATO was married to GRACE OGNIBENE and they had one child VENCENZA (JENNIE) LODATO (b. 02/21/1891 + 07/02/1971) that was actually married to MANFREDI PIAZZA who is the one of the grandson of marriage between Salvatore Piazza and Loreta Agnello mentioned above. (Keep in mind he was married to Gaetana Lodato who died after 1831).
GIOCOMO LODATO remarried after the death of GRACE to ELEANOR CAMARATTA and they had the following children:
TERESA (she married GEORGE GIAMBONE)
JOSEPHINE (she married RUSSELL MALTA)
CHARLES b.04/18/1899 +08/01/1982(he married Na0 SIGNE)
GRACE b. 10/28/1900 + 09/01/1980

I realize that this all sounds and looks confusing but the way that the LODATO family inter-twines with the PIAZZA family is uncanny and I have to believe that there is a relationship that I have not uncovered (or should I say that my friend out there have not helped me uncover). Would like to see if there is a conncetion between Rosilia Lodato and Gaetana Lodato and if possible between Giocomo Lodato. If you have any information pretaining to these individuals I would greatly appreciate a message back
piazza16428
Veteran
Veteran

Re: LODATO FAMILY INFORMATION

Post by piazza16428 »

Have updated information on this original posting. All the best.