Bona´s Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
leilaviana

Bona´s Family

Post by leilaviana »

I am looking for a document of Germano Bona who was born in Besagno, Trento. He was the great-grandfather of my husband who today live in Brazil. We are trying to take off the citizenship and we need help to find documents about Germano Bona, Felice Bona , Luigia Passarini.
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Bona´s Family

Post by ptimber »

Besagno is a part of the town of MORI in Trento province. There are no civil records for either Mori or Besagno in the family history library but there are two churches in Mori. Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in the first line Parrocchia and in the third line under Mori and then click CERCA for the two churches. You may wish to contact the priests who live in those churches for any reocrds of his birth or baptism. I would also suggest that you go to www.comuni.it and insert MORI int yhe lower right side for a website for MORI and also to be able to send an E-mail to MORI to inquire as to the whereabouts of any civil records that may exist for Besagno. Peter