My list of names from northern Itlay

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
danovi1952

My list of names from northern Itlay

Post by danovi1952 »

The spelling may vary but the names are all from the Bassigana, Alessandria area, Milesimo & Fiondi too. Hope my spelling is good.
Capeletti, Cappelletti, Danovi, Acatini, Vescovi, Piano, Toso, Conesse, Masserano, Delfino.
Hopefully one of these names matches someone out there.
Thanks, Mike & Joyce Danovi
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: My list of names from northern Itlay

Post by suanj »

danovi1952 wrote:The spelling may vary but the names are all from the Bassigana, Alessandria area, Milesimo & Fiondi too. Hope my spelling is good.
Capeletti, Cappelletti, Danovi, Acatini, Vescovi, Piano, Toso, Conesse, Masserano, Delfino.
Hopefully one of these names matches someone out there.
Thanks, Mike & Joyce Danovi
Capeletti=just
Cappelletti=just
Danovi=just
Vescovi=just
Piano=just
Toso=just
towns: MiLLesimo just, Fiondi just..
..Acatini and Conesse...?
suanj
danovi1952

Post by danovi1952 »

Pardon my question :oops: but what does 'just' mean after the names in my query?
Most of the surnames came to the US in the early 1900's and came to Memphis, Tennessee. My husband is the 2nd generation american.
I have found the Piano's in Ellis Island but have been told the others came to New Orleans, LA.
Thanks
Joyce
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Suanj is saying they are correct and not mispelled!. If you are looking for anyone connected to these surnames then go to www.google.com and insert the surname int he title with the word Genealogy alongside so anybody doing any research on any of the surnames (one by one of course) will show up. Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

danovi1952 wrote:Pardon my question :oops: but what does 'just' mean after the names in my query?
Most of the surnames came to the US in the early 1900's and came to Memphis, Tennessee. My husband is the 2nd generation american.
I have found the Piano's in Ellis Island but have been told the others came to New Orleans, LA.
Thanks
Joyce
Hi, just means exact spelling of this surname in Italy -Alessandria area.. sorry..perhaps not understood your topic
suanj