angelina Coffrini's married name. she lived in Comogli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

angelina Coffrini's married name. she lived in Comogli

Post by crosa »

i am looking for my father's sister. His name giuseppe di antonio coffrini, her name is angelina coffrini....I am looking for her married name. She lived in I think Comogli province:Genoa-region:Liguria. Her son lives, I think Ruta, just a few miles down the road. I am also looking for Eugenio Coffrini, he may have died very young. Rosa Coffrini is another sister I am looking for and wondered what year she died. I don't know her married name.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: angelina Coffrini's married name. she lived in Como

Post by adelfio »

What year was your dad born is he the oldest and did come to the States?
Marty A
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crosa »

My father came to America in 1909, He lived with Giuseppe Giacopassi his mother's brother until he went to San Francisco to join his brother
Liugi. He married Eleanor who has relatives in Chicago. She came from Chicago and met my father in San Francisco when she moved there with her mother Rose, brother Frank and sister Margaret. There was a woman and her son that use to visit us in Marin from Chicago when I was very young. My grandmother maria gave my father her brother's name Giuseppe. My father was raised in cembrano. I hope this is enough information. Thank you. My fathers birth date was I think March 15, 188l. Liugi Coffrini was the oldest and my father I think was the second oldest of the brothers. My uncle Peitro Coffrini was in the army and so very proud of the medals he received. I think the youngest brother name was David Giacomo Coffrini.

crosa
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Hi I think you mean the town of Camogli which website is
http://www.comune.camogli.ge.it/hh/index.php
You know your fathers birth date and Luigi's was older so I would order the films from FHL for the Comune of Camogli and see if you can fine the Nati (birth record of your fathers sister Angelina
Camogli (Genova). Ufficio dello stato civile
Nati 1868-1887 FHL INTL Film2016872
Nati 1888-1901 FHL INTL Film 2016802
and there are more films on the site if this is there place of birth.

Name: David Coffrini
Home in 1930: San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Estimated birth year: abt 1904
Birthplace: Italy
Name: Pietro Coffrini
SSN: 558-01-0134
Last Residence: 94123 San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
Born: 15 Apr 1897
Died: Aug 1982
Marty A
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

There is a back post on Coffrini I would try to find a record to validate the comune they were born in you say Camogli but do you have any records saying that
Marty

Marty
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crosa »

Angelina Coffrini I believe moved to Comogli after the war. I think her son now lives there or close by in Ruta. She was the youngest. David, who was the youngest son was born in Vara, Varese Liguri. She might have been born there. My father was borni I think in Borgo Va Di Taro, Parma Province and then the family moved to Cembrano, maissana,province La Spezia, Region Liguria. Thank you ever so much for trying, it means so much to me. Heritage is more precious with every passing day. I want my children and their children to know about my wonderful father's family.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

There are numerous Coffrini's in Emila Romagna in the phone book maybe there is a relative in one of those number you can write to there is a Eugene Coffrini listed maybe a cousin

Coffrini Eugenio
43043 Borgo Val Di Taro (PR)
Via Valdena, 3
tel:
0525 99642.
http://www.paginebianche.it/index.html
Form letter
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8798/img100v.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3637/img101n.jpg
Marty A

Marty
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Post by crosa »

Thank you very much. You are so very kind and helpful. I will try to contact him, My father did have a brother Eugenio, who I just found out about, but I think he died at a young age. He would have been born I think after pietro who was born april 15, 1897....thank to you and this website I just got this.Thanks again.
crosa