naccarato and curcio in calabria

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
babygirl26star

naccarato and curcio in calabria

Post by babygirl26star »

i recently discovered by casual research that my ancestors and current unknown relatives originate from calabria....as well as my boyfriends relatives and ancestors. coincidentally enough. my question is is there anything i should know about the blood between the curcio's and the naccarato's good or bad, inter-related, typical tendencies, etc. arethe families close or enemies or not familiar with each other. anything is helpful. thanks
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: naccarato and curcio in calabria

Post by ptimber »

I do not think this ofrum is appropriate for your medical/sociology questions. If you wish to trace surnames in Calabria then you will need to know the towns of origin as they relate to you and others and compare their geography. Perhaps exploring the internet would be a better method for achieveing your research objectives. Peter
Essgee
Master
Master

Re: naccarato and curcio in calabria

Post by Essgee »

babygirl26star wrote:i recently discovered by casual research that my ancestors and current unknown relatives originate from calabria....as well as my boyfriends relatives and ancestors. coincidentally enough. my question is is there anything i should know about the blood between the curcio's and the naccarato's good or bad, inter-related, typical tendencies, etc. arethe families close or enemies or not familiar with each other. anything is helpful. thanks
Calabria is roughly the size of the state of Kentucky...in that light, would you ask the same questions?

Calabria is a Region of Italy........your individual families could come from different towns miles apart and may never have heard of each other....

You must know the town of origin before you worry about intermarriage, family feuds, and other sanquine problems....

Determine the towns of origin first and go from there.......