Raffaele Mazzuca of Amantea, Cosenza

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
blorelli

Re: Raffaele Mazzuca of Amantea, Cosenza

Post by blorelli »

Sorry. See attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lilo

Post by Lilo »

Yes... That is my grandfather! Anna naccararto my grandmother. They had 8 children, one of them my father. I assume my grandfather went to Rio before settling in argentina? I dont see the attachment though. I will ask my dad if he knows about that. If you could share any more info i would love to know more and share it with my dad who is 86. He only knows antonio and luisa as his grandparents but nothing further.

Also, sorry for the late reply... I did not get notice of this reply and only found it when googling again.
Lilo

Post by Lilo »

I can see attachment now. Thank u so much for sharing. Thats is definately him.
SMBToronto

Post by SMBToronto »

Hi blorelli, my cousin (handle "Lilo") has alerted me to this thread. We're currently trying to trace the family history back, and we've gotten as far back as 1750s in some cases, but we're unsure of a few things.

If you have access to the records of Salvatore Lorelli (b. 1901), would you be willing to share the source or tree with us? A million thanks in advance.
blorelli

Post by blorelli »

My grandfather, Salvatore Lorelli was born in 1886, in Amantea, Italy. Could this be the same person you are looking for?
qlorelli

Post by qlorelli »

Good evening,
I've about 80% of genealogy of Raffaele Mazzuca and Lorelli's Family, including relatives.
Please tell me which part do you search exactly; there are some trees in Argentina, Brazil, Italy and most part in USA.
I'm very happy to help you if I can.