Looking for Anthony Siena or Sienna

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mikie19642000

Looking for Anthony Siena or Sienna

Post by mikie19642000 »

I am looking for info on Anthony Siena or Sienna. Born in South Africa I believe in the early 1940's. Lived in California around 1962. He was a twin but I dont have his brothers first name. I dont know what year he came to California just know for sure that he was there in 1962.
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Anthony Siena or Sienna

Post by johnnyonthespot »

I did a little poking around and came up dry.

Much of the problem concerns the relativly recent time period involved; The 1940 US census will not be released for public use until next year and the 1950 census not until 2022. Many other records are similarly not available.

You might try searching the Social Security Death Index ( http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) to see if you can narrow down the spelling and last residence. I gave that a quick try as well but nothing caught my eye.

If Anthony is still living, a telephone directory search might be fruitful... http://www.whitepages.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
mikie19642000

Re: Looking for Anthony Siena or Sienna

Post by mikie19642000 »

Thank you for looking around. We have searched several sites and have found nothing. I wish I had more info on him...all we have is a very faded photo. We know his family was originally from either Sicily or Naples. Don't know why or when they moved to South Africa or California.
Thanks again.