Cheula family from Druogno (Piedmont)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
PMvanGalen

Cheula family from Druogno (Piedmont)

Post by PMvanGalen »

Hello all,

as a relatively new genealogy researcher I am curious if someone in this community might be able to help me with some questions.

In my database I do have a David(e) Cheula born in about 1832 in Druogno died 1 dec 1910 Arnhem (Netherlands), son of S(e)(i)lvester Cheula and Catharina Brizzi. His grandfather seems to be a Davide Cheula, on his other grandparents I don't have information.
David(e) is married to Hermina Volman (*1827, +1883) on january 2nd 1861 in Arnhem Netherlands.

I would like to retreive any information on his parents and grandparents or even further back in time or help on the means how to retreive this information.

Also there is another Cheula whoes information is valuable to me.
His name is Joannes Baptista Cheula (*~1811 Druogno), married to Maria Catharina Mellerio (*~1814 Zarnasco) in Utrecht Netheralnds on august 24 1836. Davids parents are David Cheula and Lucia Andreoli. Marias parents are Geoami Antonio Mellerio and Domenica Maria Ortis.

I would like to know if these Cheulas are related and how?

If anyone can help me either with direct information or point out to me how and where to do research I will be very grateful.
Peter M. van Galen Huissen, Netherlands
http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~pmvvg/genealogie
(sorry, but I don't speak Italian/French)
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Cheula family from Druogno (Piedmont)

Post by ptimber »

Have you seen the Joseph Cheula born 1850 which you seem to be missing,. Go to www.familysearch.org. peter
PMvanGalen

Post by PMvanGalen »

ptimber,

thanks for your reply, but a visit at www.familysearch.org for Joseph Cheula doesn't give me any clues, that help me on my Cheula relatives. maybe I am missing something? Could you give me the information you seem to have found there?

regards,
Peter M. van Galen Huissen, Netherlands
http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~pmvvg/genealogie
(sorry, but I don't speak Italian/French)
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

There is a Joseph Cheula who may be a branch that was coexistent with your branch during the same years indicated by you and the www.familysearch.org listing. I thought that you should know about this since there may be a link there. it was an educated hunch. Peter