Valledolma/Villalba GERACI/MEULI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Tonal
Rookie
Rookie

Valledolma/Villalba GERACI/MEULI

Post by Tonal »

Please inform me of where to find Birth/death/marriage certificates of Vincenzo Geraci whose sons were:
(Informilo prego di dove trovare i certificati di nascita/morte/unione di Vincenzo Geraci di cui i figli erano:

1 ) Francenzo Geraci, wife Michelina, son Vincenzo Geraci, born June 12 or 13, 1888, probably from Valledolma
2) Antonio Geraci, wife Concetta Meuli, daughter Gracia Geraci, born December 02, 1891, in Villalba

Mrs. Antoinette Thiele
4035 N. Pittsburgh Ave.
Chicago, IL 60634
USA

thiele007@hotmail.com[/size]
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Valledolma/Villalba GERACI/MEULI

Post by Tessa78 »

Write to the comunes (towns) to request records.

Address for Valledolmo in Palermo Province
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Via Chiavetta
90029 Valledolmo (PA)
ITALY

Address for Villalba in Province of Caltanisetta
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Via Vittorio Veneto, 97
93010 Villalba (CL)
ITALY

Write your request in Italian -
Help with letters
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... talrecords

Some of the records from Villalba are available online with a world subscription to Ancestry...

Here is the birth record for Grazia Geraci (bottom right)

Click once to enlarge and again to magnify

On 4 December 1891 at 11:30 AM at the town hall in Villalba, before the official, appeared Crocifissa Guasenti, age 70, residing in Villalba, to declare that at 4 PM on the 2nd of the current month at the house at Via Bacchette, to Concetta (looks like Mule with an accent over the e), housewife, wife of Antonio Geraci, farmer, both residing in Villalba, was born a female child who was presented to the official and given the name Grazia.
Witnesses to the recording of this act - Vincenzo Belllama, 36, mason; and Michele Capizzi, 38, servant (could be a civil servant)

Do you know where Vincenzo Geraci was born?

T.