Nicola Ricca

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Nicola Colalillo

Re: Nicola Ricca

Post by Nicola Colalillo »

Hey Nicola - you are my cousin.. My mother maiden name was RICCA. She married Giovanni Colalillo. I live in Belleville close to aunt Mary.
I recently got reaquantend with your brother John and I gave him a lot information on the Ricca side of the family to him. Mark Ricca has a lot information on the Ricca side as well. If you wish I can get you in contact with Mark and Rip Ricca :)

REgards,

Nicola (Ricca) Colalillo
PS: I am not sure if you are aware but Victor Aliotta (Aunt Mary Husband passed away)
niclin1969

Post by niclin1969 »

Holy Crap !!!!!
I havent been on this site in months and then said, let me see if there's anything new. Then, I see your reply. I am so excited to see this Nick. But, Im not the Felon/Convict Father of mine Nick Ricca Sr. I'm his Son Nicky Jr. I spend alot of time with my Uncle John (Ricca) gathering info about our family. Please send me your email at your soonest possible time. I am really looking forward to speaking with you. I'm wondering if we met at my Grand Mother's (Elaine Russoniello) Funeral years ago. I'm 43 yrs old now, cant remember how old I was at that time. So grateful for your reply.

Nicky Ricca Jr.
56 Hazen ct
Wayne Nj 07470
862-250-0359

chase7485@gmail.com
Nicola Colalillo

Post by Nicola Colalillo »

Hi Nicky - So good to hear from you. Absolutely, I would love to catct up with you.

I will give you a call.. I rather not post personal information online.

Estai Bene.

Nicola