Casalegno/Steardo/Raineri

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
woodhouse08031961

Casalegno/Steardo/Raineri

Post by woodhouse08031961 »

Cerco informazioni sulla famiglia Casalegno. Mio nonno e credo mio bisnonno erano nati a Druento.....

Famiglia Steardo originaria di Mele (Liguria). Tutte le informazioni sono le benvenute!

Famiglia Raineri originaria di Grognardo. Tutte le informazioni sono le benvenute
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Casalegno/Steardo/Raineri

Post by ptimber »

There are records for Druente and Mele on microfilm at the family history library in whichyou can trace the civil records for your family from 1866 to 1925 . There are no records on micorfilm for Grognardo. If you can be specific as to what you want to know then I can direct you to approproiate websites and addresses in order for you to conduct your own research. Peter
woodhouse08031961

Thank for you message! actually I've alreay the details of microfilms I should order from a Church here in Luxembourg. But the problem is that having big health problems I cannot go to that Church and if I try to call them by phone nobody answers. That's why I put a message here hoping that somebody knows more about my ancestors.
Anyway I can give u the names of the persons I'm looking for finding some informations.
Mario Casalegno (my grand-father) born in Druento on 1905 (?) and died in Torino 16.10.1939. His father was Michele Biagio Casalegno (but nothing about him!!!).

Venanzio Costante Stanislao Steardo (born in mele around 1870 and died in Sestri Ponente the 21.06.1904)
If u have any other info or help thank u in advance

ptimber wrote:There are records for Druente and Mele on microfilm at the family history library in whichyou can trace the civil records for your family from 1866 to 1925 . There are no records on micorfilm for Grognardo. If you can be specific as to what you want to know then I can direct you to approproiate websites and addresses in order for you to conduct your own research. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

You can write to Druento and mele for birth rercords. Do you wish their address and italian form letters to rquest documents?? Peter
woodhouse08031961

:D WIll you be so kind to give me the address and letters? Thank u!!!