looking for birth family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
adopteeinsrch

looking for birth family

Post by adopteeinsrch »

i was adopted in 1971 born in 1968 march my mother was dolores parker all i know is my fathers name was mendicino and he was in the armed forces in 1968 somewhere stationed in california i was told he might not know i exist if so it is crucial that i find him
elizabeth
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: looking for birth family

Post by ptimber »

can you write me privately with as much information you can provide even thought you may think a inconsequential bit of information has no meaning to you or me? Where was he born? Anything left of his relationship. A letter (postmark from where it was sent) a photograph of an area to identify location, anything about him..Peter
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: looking for birth family

Post by suanj »

adopteeinsrch wrote:i was adopted in 1971 born in 1968 march my mother was dolores parker all i know is my fathers name was mendicino and he was in the armed forces in 1968 somewhere stationed in california i was told he might not know i exist if so it is crucial that i find him
Hi Elizabeth: are some other detail about your birthplace and lso birthplace & birthdate of your mother?

-Are an Dolores Parker born in 1930 and died in 1977/ Monrovia, Los Angeles, CA, and an homonymus born in 1929 and died in 1984/ San Bernardino-CA;
-also are an Pietro Mendicino born in 1926 died in 1977 /California
some suggestions?
Regards, suanj