Giuseppe Marciariello and Anna Izzo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Giuseppe Marciariello and Anna Izzo

Post by Amansolillo »

I am looking for information on Giuseppe Marciariello and Anna Izzo. They were born in Pietramelara, Caserta around the 1870's. Their son Mattia was born in 1897 and immigrated to Rhode Island. I can't seem to find a marriage record for Giuseppe and Anna and I would appreciate it if anyone could help me find a birth or marriage record for them. Thanks.
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Giuseppe Marciariello and Anna Izzo

Post by adelfio »

I did some looking on ancestry.com for the marriage of Giuseppe Marciariello and Anna Izzo I started and looked at he indexes of the marriage records of Pietramelara 1888-1890 couldnt find a marriage
There son Mattia Marciariello is in the index for that year but they only had the index for that year 1897 index# 80 Mattia Marciariello di Giuseppe so you might have to write for that one to Pietramelara.
So I looked for other siblings and came across INDEX#68 1899 July 16 recorded born on the 13th Filomena Marciariello daughter of Giuseppe Marciariello (son of deceased GEREMIA Marciariello) and Anna Izzo on ancestry.com Caserta > Pietramelara > Atti di Nascita > 1899 pg 24 of 51
Then again in INDEX#100 1901 Dec 11th recorded born on the 7th Maria Concetta Immaculata Marciariello daughter of Giuseppe Marciariello (son of deceased GEREMIA Marciariello) and Anna Izzo on ancestry.com Caserta > Pietramelara > Atti di Nascita > 1901 pg 36 of 42

So I looked back for any of Giuseppe Marciariello siblings found INDEX#2 1879 recorded on the Jan 15th born on 14th Maria Carmine Marciariello daughter of GEREMIA MARCIARIELLO son of DECEASED ANTONIO MARCIARIELLO and Filomena de Angelis daughter of DECEASED FRANCESCO de ANGELIS
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

When back to look at marriage records for GEREMIA MARCIARIELLO and Filomena de Angelis came up in the Caserta > Pietramelara > Indice Decennale Matrimoni > 1866-1875 INDEX #25 1870 marriage of GEREMIA MARCIARIELLO and Filomena de Angelis another on you will have to write to Pietramelara to get.
You might be able to find GEREMIA MARCIARIELLO death record with the name it should be easy on ancestry for he was deceased in 1899 most of the indexes are at the end of the record years betwen Parte 1 and 2
Family History Library films are spotty for Pietramelara missing years. So you its best you write my guess Giuseppe Marciariello was born 1871-1874 with his parents being married in 1870.

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Amansolillo »

Marty,

I tried to search for Geremia's death record, but I had no avail in finding it. I also saw that in Filomena Marciariello's birth record, Geremia wasn't listed as being deceased.
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Found Mattia Marciariello birth record it was mixed with the morte records of 1896 pg 59 of 77
INDEX #80
1897 Aug 1st birth of Mattia Marciariello son of Giuseppe Marciariello son of Geremia age 25 farmhand and Anna Izzo born in a house on via San Giovanni at 3:00pm

There is also a death record Angelina Marciariello age 15 months daughter of Giuseppe Marciariello and Anna Izzo in the house on via San Giovanni
Caserta > Pietramelara > Atti di Morte > 1906 > pg 13 of 24

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Do you have Antonio Marciariello wifes name?
I went through 1879 -1900 morte did not see Geremia Marciariello

Marty

Marty
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Amansolillo »

Unfortunately, no, but I found a 1899 death record for a Sebastiano Maciariello born around 1834, son of the deceased Antonio Maciariello and Rosa Izzo. I can't tell for certain if this Sebastiano is Geremia's brother and if this Rosa is Geremia's mother, but it would be wise to keep note of this record just in case we find out anything else.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

1910 March 8th death of Santa Maciariello age 72 daughter of the deceased Antonio Maciariello and Rosa Izzo.
Caserta > Pietramelara > Atti di Morte > 1910 > pg 6 of 35

1913 May 9th death of Bartolomeo Maciariello age 77 son of the deceased Antonio Maciariello and Rosa Izzo.
Caserta > Pietramelara > Atti di Morte > 1913 > pg 6 of 22

INDEX#8
1920 Feb 19th death of Filomena De Angelis age 74 born and residing in Pietramelara in house at via San Giovanni daughter of deceased Francesco De Angelis and Eugenia Moecra?? widow of Geremia Maciariello

Still looking for Geremia

Marty

Marty
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Amansolillo »

I found a 1894 death record for an Antonio de Angelis, the brother of Filomena. Eugenia's last name looks like "Nocera".
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Amansolillo »

Marty, could do help me in translating Rosa Izzo's death record? I can't make out her parents' names.
http://imgh.us/CasertaCampaniaItalyCivi ... 327659.jpg
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Amansolillo wrote:Marty, could do help me in translating Rosa Izzo's death record? I can't make out her parents' names.
http://imgh.us/CasertaCampaniaItalyCivi ... 327659.jpg
Rosa Izzo age 77 daughter of deceased Nicola Izzo and deceased Orsola Buonanno and husband to Antonio Marciariello

Marty

Marty