Fontanella family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Florrcita

Re: Fontanella family

Post by Florrcita »

Hi Marty: I went to the Consulate today and they told me they cannot get me my grandma's birth certificate. I have to write to the Comune and it can take 2 months or more
I did get their marriage certificate and you were right. He was Giovannino, mechanic, his dad was Gennaro and his mom Felicia Di Nigro. He was born 1-16-1906
For what I get from the certificate my grandmother was 19 when they got married in february 1936, so she was born in 1917. I am a little confused because someone in my family said she was from Rome, but the certificate said she was also from Rossano. They got married in Argentina. Her dad was Saverio Aloe and her mom Sofia
Do you think is there any other way we can get more info about her?

Thank you
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Send for the birth record of Carolina Aloe from Rossano to get the parents names I would try the email first

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Rossano
Piazza Santi Anargiri
87067 Rossano (CS)
Italy
email: anagrafe@comune.rossano.cs.it

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Carolina Aloe

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Rossano. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di morte queste persone:
Nome e cognome :Carolina Aloe
Nome e cognome del padre:Saverio Aloe
Luogo di nascita:Rossano
Data di nascita: 1916-1918
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Florrcita

Post by Florrcita »

Did I tell you how great you are? I was struggling with the translation!
Thank you so much. I let you know when I get it. I think I will use the same for my grandfather side. I want to go as far as possible. The reason why is because there is a rumor that we have some royalty in our blood, but I don't know how much of truth there is. Anyway I was interested in my roots since I can remember
As far as my grandmother goes, her parents were cousin's but I don't know what generation (and I don't know if I want to know lol)

Thank you again!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

You are very welcome

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Florrcita

Post by Florrcita »

Hello Marty!!! I couldn't find this website!, I could not remember the name!, I went to Ancestry and other websites, I was going crazy! I am happy I found you again :)
I was wondering, can you help me find my grandfather's sisters? they were 7 for what I was told... All I have from them are pictures...I was hoping to find
I would like to start looking for my grandmother's family as well. Her name was Carolina Aloe, her Father Saverio Aloe and her mother Sofia. My grandma had a sister, she was Angeolina. I am confused, I did grow up thinking that my grandma was from Rome, but a family member said that she was from the same town as my grandfather. :roll:

As always, thank you so much.
(I am curious, where do you live if you don't mind me asking?)