Postimage.org - anyone having problems

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

Postimage.org - anyone having problems

Post by rp76226 »

I can't get Postimage.org to get off the clock so that I can upload photos. Anyone else having problems or know of website problems?
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Postimage.org - anyone having problems

Post by adelfio »

Is your image more than 2meg if it is you might have to crop it to get resolution down

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
rp76226
Master
Master

Post by rp76226 »

It's less than 2 MB. Even before I can browse and enter it, Postimage.org never gets off the clock. I'm starting to think it's my new security software. Ron.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

rp76226 wrote:It's less than 2 MB. Even before I can browse and enter it, Postimage.org never gets off the clock. I'm starting to think it's my new security software. Ron.
Hey Ron :-)

Seems to be working now!
Give it another go...

T.
rp76226
Master
Master

Post by rp76226 »

This was the problem - my old bookmark had no www. When I re-inputted with www., it worked. So I overrode my old bookmark. Now, the new bookmark appears without the www., but works anyway. Go figure - they probably updated their website and that caused the problem. I did use it and input photos of documents on the forum and already received replies.