How to contact a Church in Racalmuto, Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

How to contact a Church in Racalmuto, Sicily

Post by rp76226 »

I visited the Church of the Annunziation in Racalmuto, Sicily a couple of weeks ago. I found the marriage record and therefore the parents of my oldest Puma relatives. If we had more time available to search, I'm sure that I could have found more relatives as they had great records indexed in books by names and years. The lady who helped us had a grandmother named Maria Puma. Is there anyway to contact, especially email, the church and/or her?
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: How to contact a Church in Racalmuto, Sicily

Post by erudita74 »

rp76226 wrote:I visited the Church of the Annunziation in Racalmuto, Sicily a couple of weeks ago. I found the marriage record and therefore the parents of my oldest Puma relatives. If we had more time available to search, I'm sure that I could have found more relatives as they had great records indexed in books by names and years. The lady who helped us had a grandmother named Maria Puma. Is there anyway to contact, especially email, the church and/or her?

I don't see any email address for the parish.
Erudita

http://www.webdiocesi.chiesacattolica.i ... &id_en=451