Del Vecchio Marriage records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
paularp

Del Vecchio Marriage records

Post by paularp »

Looking for marriage records for Vito and Alessandra Pesce Del Vecchio of Venafro, Italy. Vito was born in 1818 in Venafro and Alessandra Pesce born in 1823 in Venafro. I already have birth records on both, but I need to find out their marriage date and the names and dates of their children. 2 of their sons, Marco and Filomeno immigrated to the US (Philadelphia)about 1864, where they married, had families and became well-known Philadelphia citizens.
I hope someone can help me

Paula Pringle :)
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Del Vecchio Marriage records

Post by Italysearcher »

Civil records for Venafro can be found on microfilm for the years you need. www.familysearch.org. Search the catalog and order the films at your nearest centre. Tips on searching the films and translations can be found on my website.
Once you get to the period before 1809 and need parish records email me.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
paularp

Post by paularp »

Ann,

Thank you so much for your information. I was very interested in the additional information that you sent me. Very informative. I was also very interested in your Apartment in Cavadipietra. That looks wonderful. I will put that one on my "bucket list"! I've been to Italy 3 times, but would love to make it 4! Thanks again.

Paula
ralphr1959

Post by ralphr1959 »

Hi....i also have been looking for some information about a delvecchio. My gramma from bracigliano, salerno, italy. Did you find what you were looking for? Any advice? She was jennie (giovanina) delvecchio. Born july 24 1881.
paularp

Post by paularp »

Ralph,

My Del Vecchio line are from Venafro, Campobasso, Isernia. I don't know of any of my line who are from Bracigliano, Salerno. If I find any connection, I will contact you. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

Salerno records were not microfilmed. You will need to contact the actual town for records.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
SDRatson

Post by SDRatson »

My great grand mother was Adell(a) Del Vecchio. She married Aristodemo( Ernest ) Di Lorenzo. Her father was Filomeno and her mother was Alessandra Pesce of Philadelphia. I do have some documents that were in my grandmothers things. I am working on getting copies of them from my aunt and dad. I did find that Filomeno had a brother mark. I have not made any other sibling connections. If you would like to visit my family tree on ancestry please let me know. I am looking for more information on Vito. Does he have any siblings?? I did find some information out on Alessandra as well. Looking forward to hearing from everyone!