Reina Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
bluefairy79
Veteran
Veteran

Reina Family

Post by bluefairy79 »

I have been researching my family name in Cammarata and this is what I found so far.My GGG Vito la greca (1846) married Gaetana Reina (1855) Her Father Was Nicolo Reina (1832) he married Marianna Nocera (1834) their other kids were Genoveffa (1857) and Stefano Reina (1859).

Nicolo (1832) Reina’s Father Was Stefano Reina abt (1796) married Genoveffa Cimo Born(abt 1794) their other children were Francesco (1824) Vincenza (1836) and Giuseppe (1829).This is what I found so far All of them Born in Cammarata.I have ordered some documents to provide proof but was hoping that I can find some people here as well.I have seen the name spelled as Reina and Rejna .Please let me know if any of these people fall into your Reina Surnames.
joegov

Re: Reina Family

Post by joegov »

There is a Salvatrice Reina in my family tree, but I don't know much about her...she was married to a Mercurio Mangiameli who was born in the 1880s...He was from Corleone, Sicily... they eventually settled in Bronx NY....

Good Luck