Vincenzo Rina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Jmullins

Vincenzo Rina

Post by Jmullins »

Hello,

I am trying to find information on my ggg grandfather, Vincenzo Rina. He was married to Carmela Ranù (B. c 1870), with whom he had my gg grandfather, Giuseppe Rina in May 1889 in Nova Siri, Italy. Any help would be wonderful!

Sincerely,
Jayme
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Vincenzo Rina

Post by adelfio »

You can try the Archivio di Stato di Matera for their marriage record they hold the second copies of of the registers of birth, marriage, death acts for towns in the province matera
I see Erudita gave you info to email Nova Siri in a another post did you do that?
E-mail: as-mt@beniculturali.it

Archivio di Stato di Matera
OGGETTO: Richiesta esito di atti di matrimoni Vincenzo Rina e Carmela Ranu.

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,

La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ottenere l'esito di atti di matrimoni: Vincenzo Rina e Carmela Ranu a Novi Siri,Matera il 1885-1888.
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Jmullins

Post by Jmullins »

I did, but that seems to be a different email address. I'll try that one as well. Thank you!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Jmullins wrote:I did, but that seems to be a different email address. I'll try that one as well. Thank you!
Archivio is a different site then the other

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Anto

Post by Anto »

What is the name of Vincenzo and Carmela's children?