Bighinatti Family , Castelnoro Bariani

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
shelleyrock

Bighinatti Family , Castelnoro Bariani

Post by shelleyrock »

My grandmother Mary Bighinatti left Italy in 1907. I am trying to find her birth records along with her siblings. Her father was Giovanni and her mother was Candida Zaghini. Any help would be appreciated.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Bighinatti Family , Castelnoro Bariani

Post by adelfio »

Birth of Maria Bighinatti
INDEX#28
1887 May 8th in the town of Castelnovo Bariano birth of Maria Linda Bighinatti daughter of Giovanni Bighinatti age 29 property owner son of Giulio Bighinatti and Candida Zaghini age 24 daughter of deceased Antonio Zaghini

PG LINK TO RECORD

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1316699875

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
shelleyrock

Post by shelleyrock »

Hi Marty, This is my grandmother's sister Linda. My grandmother was born around 1904 I think. Can i look these records up myself? I feel like i am a burden on you!
Thanks
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Records are at familysearch.org heres the link to records The indexes are at the end of the year you are searching with a index number
PG LINK
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D1482864

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
shelleyrock

Post by shelleyrock »

Marty, there are so many records there. It there anyway that i can just type in a last name? Do I have to go through all 1099 records and just look for my grandmother's last name? i so wish i had been taught Italian!