SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sanfilippo

SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli

Post by sanfilippo »

I'm at a dead end. Searching for any family members or info that may help further my geneology search. This is where I'm at:
Great grandfather was Michele SanFilippo b. 1872,(Trabia, Palermo?)
arrived in NY 1886.
Great grandmother was Rosalia Rizzo b. 1881, arrived in NY from Naples in 1896. Her father was Pasquale.
They were married 1899 or 1900 in Brooklyn.
First child (my grandfather)Tony (Antonio) b. 1901-d.1950
He had three sisters, Netty (Antonette), Mary (Marianina), and Joan (Josefina)
Tony married Mary Naploi in 1926. She arrived in NY with mother Ninfa DeLuca and father Francesco Napoli in 1912.
My father Michele was born 1927 (still living) and had 2 brothers, Frank (died 1975), Salvatore (living, on Long Island) and 1 sister, Roalie,(living, in Calif.).
This is where I have been for about 2 months now with no more info. Can anyone HELP? Thanx
Antonio SanFilippo
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: SanFilippo, Rizzo, DeLuca, Napoli

Post by brujaojos »

sanfilippo wrote:I'm at a dead end. Searching for any family members or info that may help further my geneology search. This is where I'm at:
Great grandfather was Michele SanFilippo b. 1872,(Trabia, Palermo?)
arrived in NY 1886.
Antonio SanFilippo
Dear Antonio,

Sorry that we are getting around to answering your post. However, hopefully this information will help.

If you believe Michele SanFilippo is from Trabia, then you're in luck. There is microfilm that you can order and rent from your nearest Family History Center (aka-LDS). The microfilm costs about $3.50 a roll. You will be able to find your ancestors Birth, Marriage, and Death Acts on these films.

Here is the link with all the microfilm numbers.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50

Have a good one.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum