Searching for Scarfone, Rago, Pici,Interdonato

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
letterioscarfone

Re: Searching for Scarfone, Rago, Pici,Interdonato

Post by letterioscarfone »

Frank,

Just wanted to let you know Carmine and Victoria had a son named Lee, not Leo. I'm his son.

Letterio
aeyanna

Post by aeyanna »

Hello, Concetta Interdonato was my grandmother. She married Joseph (guiseppi) maisano. They lived in Newark and moved to Florida in 1945 (Winter Haven, Fl). They had 10 children- 5 boys and 5 girls. One of these girls, Maria Portia Maisano was my mother. My name is Aeyanna Juste and I presently live in Boise, Idaho. I am doing my Ph.D. dissertation at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, CA on The transpersonal effects of genomic research....ancestry. It looks like I am a cousin of yours and I am very interested in sharing information. I wish to start with ancestry.com when I can and eventually I will be doing our genome research...going way, way back before Italy. I have heard of some of the people that you mention here....from my mother's stories. My living relatives are in Florida right now. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN CONNECTING WITH YOU! warmly, aeyanna juste
kposiesl

Post by kposiesl »

Carmine and Victoria Scarfone had four children:
Lee (not Leo)
Frances (a Sisters of Charity nun; deceased)
Carmine (deceased)
Margaret

I was married to Lee in 1964 and later divorced. Lee and I had 2 sons, Lee Joseph Scarfone, 1965-1971 and Mark Stephen Scarfone, born 1967. Mark and his family live outside New Jersey. Mark has two living children.

Regards,
Kathleen Campbell