Bolzan in Treviso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
slykat

Bolzan in Treviso

Post by slykat »

My father's mother's name was Giuseppina Bolzan (April 9, 1901 - Dec 15, 1972) from Fregona, Treviso, Italy.
Her parents' names were Angela Nardi and Pietro Bolzan.
I would like to know more about her parents' parents. Who were they, where they were from, what were their names? etc.

Any help from anyone would be so appreciated.
Thank you so much!
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Bolzan in Treviso

Post by adelfio »

THe civil records of Fregona, Treviso are spoty so you will have to write for the marriage did Angela Nardi and Pietro Bolzan come over to the US

MArty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
slykat

Post by slykat »

Hello Adelfio,
The relatives in question never left Italy, the were born in Fregona and died in Treviso too, however I do not know what town they died in. I can only suspect that they stayed in Fregona.
Thank you for your interest. Lorena
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

I would write or email for Giuseppina Bolzan to get her parents information with that you can estimate the parents marriage year then resend for the marriage record

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Fregona
Via Mezzavilla Centro 1
31010 Fregona TV
ITALY

email:www.comune.fregona.tv.it
OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita di Giuseppina Bolzan di Pietro

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Fregona,Treviso. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome :Giuseppina Bolzan
Nome e cognome del padre:Pietro Bolzan
Nome e cognome della madre:Angela Nardi
Luogo di nascita:Fregona,Treviso
Data di nascita:1900-1902
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
slykat

Post by slykat »

Thank you, I will give this a try!