Mariantonia Lanni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
GinaFashioni

Mariantonia Lanni

Post by GinaFashioni »

marriage cert. 2.jpg
I have been able to find out a bit more information about my Gt. Grandmother Mariantonia Lanni. She was born in Cassino in 1872, her father's name was Secundini Lanni. She married my Gt. Gradnfather Benedetto Fascione (also from Cassino) in 1893 in Southport Lancashire and they had two children. She became very ill and returned to Italy where sadly, she passed away in 1899/1900. I am trying to find a record of her birth or death or any information about any of her possible siblings. Can anyone help?
I have attached a copy of her marriage certificate.
Thanks,
Gina.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Mariantonia Lanni

Post by adelfio »

There are records online of Cassino at familysearch.org The records were destroyed during WW2 and some were restored by people bringing their information to city hall to restore the registry. They are tough looking for information you have to go through the pages of the years there are a few indexes Since you relatives where not in Cassino they might have not given their information to restore there records in the 1940"s

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Mariantonia Lanni

Post by Italysearcher »

Since you know her father's name (Secondino) you should be able to find him in the microfilmed records of Cassino at the LDS.1809 - 1865 www.familysearch.org You will need to order the films and view them at the centre.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.