Looking for info on the Riscili family of Vicari, Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Herk58
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for info on the Riscili family of Vicari, Sicily

Post by Herk58 »

Hi folks... Still off on one connection in the Riscili family.

Looking for info on Giuseppe Riscili (Born in Vicari in April 1883) and his wife Pauline Latona (also Vicari and born abt Jan 1887). I followed all of the other great info, but this one is still the stumper.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.. Tom
Herk58
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Herk58 »

Ida Bova Laona.png
Bridger52 wrote:Hello Herk58'

My name is Laura and Giuseppe Riscili (original spelling Richili) born 8/19/1885, Vicari, Sicily is my grandfather. He married Concetta LaBarbera 11/14/1909 in Westfield, NY. His great grandfather is Giuseppe and he was married to Francesca Cavarata. They had two boys, Francesco and Salvatore. Francesco's his father, my great grandfather. Georgio Salvatore (born 1885, Vicari) is my grandmother Concetta's brother, he married a lady with the first name Ida. I don't have a last name. I don't have any information beyond my great great grandfather and mother. Do you have any information about Bernardo balsamo, Francesca Pannella, Nicholas LaBarbera, Josephine Rizzo or Josephine Viamo? I would appreciate any info that you have. My father was Salvatore Riscili, born 12/13/1925, Westfield, NY. Married to Pauline Gregory.
Thanks laura
Hi Laura..

I came across something that might be of interest to you. It is a death notice for Ida Bova Latona, who is the Ida you mentioned in your reply above.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Riscile813

Post by Riscile813 »

My name is David Leonard Riscile . From Tampa Florida. My Dad was Leonard Riscile born an raised in Tampa, he passed away when I was 5 in 1996 I have a half brother Joseph Riscile who is 52, and sister Tracy Riscile who is 48 .