Falbo living around Mesoraca, Crotone, Calabria, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ladybugsrock5

Falbo living around Mesoraca, Crotone, Calabria, Italy

Post by ladybugsrock5 »

Hello,
I'm looking to locate some of my Falbo relatives living around Mesoraca, Calabria, Italy. Here is my story:

My great-grandfather, Anton "Antonio" Falbo was born June 12, 1888 in Mesoraca, Crotone, Calabria, Italy. He had 3 sisters. When Anton was about 18, his uncle sent him on a ship to America because he knew Anton could have a better life there. Anton arrived in America (we think in Baltimore) and traveled across the country to Montana, USA where he lived, started a family, and died in Billings in 1963.
We know we have relatives in Italy because we are sure that Anton's sisters, who stayed in Mesoraca, must have had children and families of their own. Plus, we know that "Falbo" is a very common name in Italy, specifically in Mesoraca. I have tried every means of contact trying to communicate with anyone in Mesoraca that can help me, but I have had absolutely no luck. I am hopeful that I will be able to find family in Italy.

If you are willing to help me, know of any Falbo's in Mesoraca (or Calabria) that I can contact, or have any helpful information for me to help me with my genealogical journey, please do not hesitate to let me know!

You can reach me through PRIVATE MESSAGING

*Note: Personal email removed to help reduce unwanted spam on the forum and to protect all members. Please use private messaging. Thanks! :)

Thank you,
Aubrey Walter
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Falbo living around Mesoraca, Crotone, Calabria, Italy

Post by nuccia »

Maybe you can pick something up through this site? You would need to register a username and password first but it is free to use.

http://poster.beniculturali.it/poster/action.do
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database