Near Completion

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kchio

Near Completion

Post by kchio »

I would like to give a special thanks to everyone who participated in directing me to gather the right information. I have spent roughly 2 years gathering information and finally I do see a clear picture of my family history. New stuff and information now comes to me in dribs and drabs, however it is always welcomed. By being on this site I was able to get in touch with a Geneologist in Avellino who had helped me tremendously with documents and to get me in touch with a long distant relative. For this I would like to thank Joe Disimone for all that help, Thanks guy your wonderful and I truly appreciate all the help. I also like to thank everyone who watches these pages as I would have never know to check the census and so on. Id like to post my link to my site for all to see....

Good luck and if there are any Chiocchi's out there send me an email

www.chiocchi.com

regards
Kenny
Life is so very short. As we grow older we realize we have additional family in this beautiful world. Stand up and be counted and find your roots. You might be suprised you still have living relatives in the homeland.
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Re: Near Completion

Post by JamesBianco »

What a great site Kenny! Excellent effects and the layout is easily navigated. What program did you use?

Thanks
Jim
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Near Completion

Post by brujaojos »

Dear Kenny!

Wow! Great site!!! I agree with James Bianco 100% that is fantastic! I too would like to know what program you used. I love the pictures, the History Section, the Document Section, as well as the Pedigree Charts.

Congratulations on the website and the "near completion".

Let us know what software you use, etc.

Thanks
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum