Italian site antenati.san.beniculturali.it

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
scraig32
Elite
Elite

Italian site antenati.san.beniculturali.it

Post by scraig32 »

I have been using the Antenati site for several months now to find many of my ancestors from Riccia. I am wondering does anyone know if/when other areas will be available. In particular I am needing to research Carlantino, Bai Latina and Santa Ninfa. I can not read Italian so am unable to read anything other then it says those areas are not available. Does that mean that they are working on those areas and they will be available someday?
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Italian site antenati.san.beniculturali.it

Post by adelfio »

I don't know what years you are researching but these are online If your looking for before 1866 you will have to rent the microfilms from Family History Library for Carlantino and Baia e Latina
1809-1929
Italy, Foggia, Lucera, Ci...on (Tribunale), 1866-1910 Foggia Carlantino
PG LINK
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D2043436

Italy, Caserta, Santa Mar...on (Tribunale), 1866-1929 Baia e Latina
PG LINK
https://familysearch.org/search/image/i ... %3D2043630

I don't know what Santa Ninfa you need records for

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
scraig32
Elite
Elite

Post by scraig32 »

Perfect! I will rent those films! I need all Santa Ninfa records. Have you seen any that are available online?
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

If you're looking for Santa Ninfa, Trapani Province, Sicily, those records are not currently online and would have to be rented from a local family history center.

Erudita
scraig32
Elite
Elite

Post by scraig32 »

Great! I actually have a location close to me so I will rent them for sure! Thanks again
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

scraig32 wrote:Great! I actually have a location close to me so I will rent them for sure! Thanks again
Glad you have a location close to you. Hopefully they have hours which will work with your schedule.
Erudita