Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Post by pepita.az »

suanj wrote:Hi Jay and Alessia, I found this record about Antonietta Morelli and sure is she, why the data are the same:
Name: Antonietta Morelli
SSN: 191-20-8164
Last Residence: 90806 Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Born: 23 Nov 1903
Died: 17 Feb 2000
State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (Before 1951 )
--------------------
moreover now we know about the husband that James A. Morelli:
Name: MORELLI, JAMES A
Social Security #: 168103981
Sex: MALE
Birth Date: 25 Feb 1890
Birthplace: ITALY
Death Date: 9 Sep 1966
Mother's Maiden Name: PISANI
Father's Surname:
------------------
I hope that you Jay can find some other record......
regards, suanj

Suanj,
grazie grazie grazie!!!!!
Devo ancora leggere il tuo msg sulla mia posta di lavoro...ora vado.
Baci!
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

ok! :wink:
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
goldhunter
Rookie
Rookie

Post by goldhunter »

Earlier today I had a nice conversation with a very pleasant lady named: Pearl Morelli. Pearl is now living in Pennsylvania and said she would be happy to talk to Alessia. She mentioned that she does not remember very much about Angelo and Anna Felici but she did remember that Angelo came to the U.S. twice. She also mentioned that both her sons have internet access and she would get David's e-mail address for Alessia.

I am very happy that we could help Ale. I know she appreciates all the help that everyone has given her over the past several months. It's time to uncork the wine bottles.

Best wishes to everyone, ... Jay
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

I love happy endings..... :D
Outstanding work Jay!!!!!!!!!

Happy Reunion Ale!!!!!!!

wldspirit
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

goldhunter wrote:Earlier today I had a nice conversation with a very pleasant lady named: Pearl Morelli. Pearl is now living in Pennsylvania and said she would be happy to talk to Alessia. She mentioned that she does not remember very much about Angelo and Anna Felici but she did remember that Angelo came to the U.S. twice. She also mentioned that both her sons have internet access and she would get David's e-mail address for Alessia.

I am very happy that we could help Ale. I know she appreciates all the help that everyone has given her over the past several months. It's time to uncork the wine bottles.

Hi Jay, finally this is an great NEW :wink: , well now this topic have an happy end! Sure Alessia soon will contact pearl; about Angelo travels, is very possible tath the first time came in USA only he, and in second time with wife and childs!!!
take care, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pepita.az »

suanj wrote:
goldhunter wrote:Earlier today I had a nice conversation with a very pleasant lady named: Pearl Morelli. Pearl is now living in Pennsylvania and said she would be happy to talk to Alessia. She mentioned that she does not remember very much about Angelo and Anna Felici but she did remember that Angelo came to the U.S. twice. She also mentioned that both her sons have internet access and she would get David's e-mail address for Alessia.

Hi Jay, finally this is the NEWS MOTHER :wink: , well now this topic have an happy end! Sure Alessia soon will contact pearl; about Angelo travels, is very possible tath the first time came in USA only he, and in second time with wife and childs!!!
take care, suanj

Hi everybody,
just to tell you that I haven't called Pearl, yet.
I am waiting some Jay's advice.
And in any case I wanna do it next saturday night.
I must take my time to do this operation, do you think it's easy for me??? I am so scared!

And also, what do we do now?
I am so sad to leave you :cry: .... but I have nobody else left to find out.

:? Will you write to me sometimes?

Chow...
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Alessia,
I am very happy for you to have found your family......but it is not neccesary to leave us here at Italiangenealogy!!!!!!!

You are in Italy and are capable of giving us here in America much needed guidance.......as we do not know all there is to know of the Italian ways!!!
Without our posters from Italy.......we would be lost!!!! :wink:
wldspirit
pepita.az
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pepita.az »

wldspirit wrote:Alessia,
I am very happy for you to have found your family......but it is not neccesary to leave us here at Italiangenealogy!!!!!!!

You are in Italy and are capable of giving us here in America much needed guidance.......as we do not know all there is to know of the Italian ways!!!
Without our posters from Italy.......we would be lost!!!! :wink:
wldspirit
Glad to hear this...I am at your disposal if you need help from Italy.

In the end I decided to write a letter i/o call Pearl.

I will let you know my dear...

Ps
There's also Antonietta's brother moved to florida...it's not over yet!....
Hugs, Alessia :D