Genova-Italy around between 1680-1730

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
elsaanschuetz

Re: Genova-Italy around between 1680-1730

Post by elsaanschuetz »

I know that it has being a while since my last visit to the site. But I am so excited to find such great news. Thank you all for all your help. It makes so much since for the last names to be modified when they moved to Cuba. It just makes it harder for those of us who are trying to find our roots. :-)
Now, I just have to try to continue my search and see if I can find additional information about them. Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Thank you once again.
Elsa.
edanschuetz

Re: Genova-Italy around between 1680-1730

Post by edanschuetz »

Thank you all for the information about Carlo Tapani's family tree. Rolando, I received the information for Calro Tapani from the genealogist in Cuba where she used the same documents. Maybe we both used the same genealogist. Were you able to find more information on Nicolas, Carlo's son? I am not sure that I have the correct spouse for him. The records sent from Cuba were really hard to read. I seen as his spouse 'Rita Acuna Guarin' and also Manuela Silvera Fuentes. Do you think that Nicolas married one first and then the other after the other one died and have children with both of them?
Thanks.
Elsa.