re:birth records in soccorso gualtieri sicamino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

re:birth records in soccorso gualtieri sicamino

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

if possible,could someone out there access 2 birth records from this comune and attach them in your response?can be found at the www.antenati@beniculturali.it site.they are:1.atto di nascita-orazio bonarrigo feb.1849 image 4 and 2.atto di nascita-domenico bonarrigo jan.1852 image 4 as well i believe.both sons of domenico bonarrigo.in the 1st record mother is named mattia bonarrigo.in the second mattia rigulo.same person.from this site i can download a copy of the record.can't do it from the other website.thanks
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: re:birth records in soccorso gualtieri sicamino

Post by adelfio »

I don't see 1849 listed here is the 1852
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
sorcuso.jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

thanks marty.i saw the 1849 birth record today.if i'm correct its image 3 or 4 the name is orazio the father is domenico and the mother mattia is going by the surname bonarrigo.at her marriage she's rigulo(1845)in late 1845(birth of son francesco) shes bonarrigo.in 1847(birth of daughter maria)shes puleio in 1849(birth of orazio)shes bonarrigo again,and in 1852(birth of son domenico)shes rigulo again.but as i said,its there.is there any way to enlarge the image to full page size-or close to it? i don't see any available options.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

go to the antenati website.enter soccorso.tthere will be 2 entries.the second one down contains 1849.for nati go to image 4.thats the one.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Save the images to your photo gallery and use the magnifier heres the 1849 birth
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
sorcuso2.jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

thanks very much marty.
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Anytime John glad to help
Marty

Marty