indexes for comunes in messina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

indexes for comunes in messina

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

looking for possible death records in the comunes of san filippo del mela and santa lucia del mela ca.1866-1910.the online lds films.can't seem to find any indexes at the end of the years,unlike the earlier records at http://www.antenati@beniculturali.it,which cover the pre 1866 records.is anyone familiar with the records of these comunes?looking for possible death records for domenico bonarrigo and wife mattia puleio.mattia was born in san filippo.domenico in oppido mamertina reggio calabria.they married in santa lucia(actually pre 1834 civil records for san filippo were kept in santa lucia)but their children all appear to have been born in soccorso,a frazione of gualtieri sicamino.my guess is that they would have died in gualtieri,san filippo,or santa lucia.i checked gualtieri and found nothing.now i need to search san filippo and santa lucia.i have domenico's birth(1818) and their marriage(1845).mattia was born ca.1818 in san filippo.as her age in 1845-jan.-is given as 26.all i need now are their deaths,which probably occurred after 1865 and before 1910,which leads me to the lds online atto di morte 1866-1910 for san filippo del mela and santa lucia del mela.if anyone is familiar with the setup of these films let me know.thanks