Miserendinos from resuttano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jimf81
Rookie
Rookie

Miserendinos from resuttano

Post by jimf81 »

Looking for relatives from Resuttano, Sicily. anyone with Miserendino ties from Resuttano?
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Miserendinos from resuttano

Post by adelfio »

Did you ever try writing to Italy to a potiential relative out of the phonebook its only the price of a overseas stamp
PG LINK TO PHONE BOOK
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... =Resuttano

Francesco Miserendino
Via Castelnuovo 157
93010 Resuttano (CL)

Ciao Francesco Miserendino
Sto cercando notizie della mia famiglia in Italia ed è per questo che Le scrivo: per sapere se Lei ha qualche informazione da darmi o se ha fatto per caso delle analoghe ricerche per il suo ramo della famiglia.
Sarei felice se Lei fosse uno dei miei parenti, in questo caso La pregherei di inviarmi un breve messaggio con le notizie in Suo possesso.
Il mio nome è YOUR NAME e vivo negli Stati Uniti d'America. Ho avuto il tuo nome e indirizzo dal paginebiachine . Ignazio Miserendino di Epifanio, che era nato nel 1854 era il mio trisnonno. Ignazio Miserendino emigrò negli Stati Uniti nel 1893. Sua della moglie Ignazia Greco di Rosario era la mia trisnonna, nato nel 1859 a Resuttano .

Vorrei mettermi in contatto con i miei parenti Miserendino in Resuttano . Allego una busta pre-indirizzata oppure puoi scrivermi a EMAIL ADDRESS
Non vedo l'ora di avere tue notizie..
Cordiali saluti,
YOUR NAME ADDRESS

Hi Francis Miserendino
I'm looking for news of my family in Italy and that's why I write: to know if you have any information to give me, or if he has done for the case of similar research for his branch of the family.
I would be happy if you were one of my relatives, in this case I would ask you to send a short message with the news in your possession.
My name is YOUR NAME and I live in the United States of America. I got your name and address from paginebiachine. Ignatius Miserendino of Epifanio, who was born in 1854, was my great great-great grandfather. Ignatius Miserendino emigrated to the US in 1893. His wife Ignacia Greco of Rosario was my great great great-grandmother, born in 1859 in Resuttano.

I would like to get in touch with my relatives Miserendino in Resuttano. I enclose a self-addressed envelope, or you can email me at EMAIL ADDRESS
I can not wait to hear from you ..
Best regards,
YOUR NAME ADDRESS

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Miserendinos from resuttano

Post by PeterTimber »

For any other possible relative you can also send this form letter in Italian to them in the event this becomes necessary. http://www.initaly.com/gene/mem/letter1.htm Peter
~Peter~