re:www.antenati website search

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

re:www.antenati website search

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

is there anyone out there that can access the http://www.antenati@beniculturali.it website and could check death records on that site?for some reason i can't use the magnification option thats necessary to view the entries closeup.i'm researching the comune of soccorso in messina.atto di morte for the years 1852-1865.the names are domenico bonarrigo and wife mattia puleio(could also be found under mattia rigulo).i'd do it myself if i had the magnification option.its not really hard as each year has indexes at the end and as soccorso is a very small comune-actually a part of gualtieri sicamino-and the end of year indexes only consist of 2 or 3 pages.thanks
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: re:www.antenati website search

Post by adelfio »

They have a new magnification option click on your mouse and it will open the prompt to close click on the X

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Re: re:www.antenati website search

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

thanks marty.i was able to do oit finally.never found the information i was looking for though.before as soon as you focused the mouse/cursor on the document it would magnify.now you have to play with it differently.took a bit of gettiing used to.