D'Andrea family from San Rocco Premia Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
TheresaPayne

D'Andrea family from San Rocco Premia Italy

Post by TheresaPayne »

I am looking for more information on my Italian family. This is what I have Luigi Ernesto born 23 Aug 1863 to Carlo D'andrea & Sparanza Gaspari in Premia. Luigi married Liberata Della Maddalena 1890. Liberata's father was Domenico and mother was Catterina Villiborghi. This is from the marriage publication on Ancestry. Is there another website with more information? I have written to the Comune but haven't heard anything.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: D'Andrea family from San Rocco Premia Italy

Post by adelfio »

Birth of Liberata Della Maddalena
1868 Nov 18th in the town of San Roco frazione of Premia birth of Liberata Della Maddalena daughter of Birth of Domenico Della Maddalena age 32 farmer (son of deceased Giovanni Della Maddalena and his wife Catterina Villiborghi age 31 farmer(daughter of deceased Antonio Villiborghi)
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
ITVB_123_000Mg18901899-00034.jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Birth of Luigi Ernesto D'andrea
1865 Aug 26 in the town of San Roco frazione of Premia birth of Luigi Ernesto D'andrea son of Carlo D'andrea farmer (son of deceased Carlo Antonio D'andrea) and his wife Speranza Gaspari farmer(daughter of deceased Giuseppe Gaspari)
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
ITVB_123_000Mg18901899-00032.jpg
Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
TheresaPayne

Post by TheresaPayne »

Thank you Adelfio.