search MINNONE

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

search MINNONE

Post by ptimber »

and what information are you looking for???? Do you know if he is alive or dead, did he ever enter the USA ? Where is his town of origin in Italy? Arde there any relatives in the USA? in Italy?? Are you in need of documents? can you speak,rwad and write Italian? Please think about what your research objectives are so that I can driect you accordingly. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

search MINNONE

Post by ptimber »

write to Ufficio di Stato Civile, Postale 90032, Province of Palermo, Sicily . Italy and request youir grandfathers birth record. You can enclose a self addressed envelope with about 4 francs for stamps and ask them to send it to you. The service is free but you encourage a reply. Send letter in Italian (go to www.italianancestry.com in part 3 for form letters in Italian under Calabrese connection). Do you know when he went to USA ? You can look for him at www.ellisisland.org under his name. Please let me know how you make out. I will check also. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

search MINNONE

Post by ptimber »

sorry Postale 90032 comune di Bisacquino, Provincia di Palermo. .....I also checked the ellisisland.oirg records for Minonne coming to USA via NYC and there is no record. Peter