basilio capuano roseto valfortore

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
1cathy

basilio capuano roseto valfortore

Post by 1cathy »

I can translate most of this. just stuck on the middle part where it says 24 December 1865 and then Nicola Fiscarella. I can see the date of death as being 29 march 1868 but what does dec. 24 1865 have to do with it? I can also read the family, his wife and parents ok. Anything else unusual here? This is the oldest document so far. Saverio was probably born in 1750. Thank you all so much for you time and talent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: basilio capuano roseto valfortore

Post by Tessa78 »

The December date is the date of the Act that appointed the official to his position as functioning as the official of the civil registrations.

Basilio was age 87, peasant farmer.

T.
1cathy

Post by 1cathy »

Thank you once again. You have been so helpful. Basilio was my 4 times great grandfather and his father Saverio would have been 5 times great.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

1cathy wrote:Thank you once again. You have been so helpful. Basilio was my 4 times great grandfather and his father Saverio would have been 5 times great.
Wonderful!

Glad to have helped :-)

T.