Help retrieving birth certificate and Italian Merchant Marine infomation

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Help retrieving birth certificate and Italian Merchant Marine infomation

Post by adelfio »

You left a post about getting copies of records just go to the familysearch links for each record I have left and print the records to a printer they are they same records you would get from Riposto and Piedimonte Etneo

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Baptism record of Giuseppe (Joseph) Indelicato
Record#84
He was born 1929 Oct 16th in Riposto he was baptized 1931 Aug 30th in Riposto in the church of San Pietro by father Carmelo Parisi. Giuseppe (Joseph) Indelicato was the son of Rosario Indelicato and Rosaria Samperi godparents were Giuseppe Foti and Angela Rapisarda

Sidenote says married Carmela Colucci 1951 Jan 13th in Brooklyn NY

PG LINK TO RECORD ON BOTTOM
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... at=1916132

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Wetseal40
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Wetseal40 »

Thank you all for the information, I have began to print it out, Is it possible to also locate my fathers birth certificate???
Name Joseph (guiseppe) Indelicato
Born Oct 16th, 1929 Sicily
Thanks
brucetbauer

Post by brucetbauer »

Hello. I am looking for records for my great grandfather, Vincenzo Morro. We are told that he was born in 1847, and was from Sestri Levante in Genoa. He supposedly entered the Merchant Marines and "jumped ship" in 1866 while in New York CIty. Where would i go to search those merchange marine records? We have had no luck searching for any birth records for him in Sestri Levante. His family may have moved to Argentina but it is not clear. We have also heard it said that he had four bothers and two sisters.