Searching for ancestors

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ptimber
Master
Master

Searching for ancestors

Post by ptimber »

go to www.paginebianche.it and put in Viola in the first line and Montecorvino Rovella in the third line and then click \"cerca\" and when the listing of the 8 Viola persons who live in Montecorvino comes up write one letter in Iytalian or very very simple english (my name is. I am looking for.... My grandfather was named. He lived in Montecorvino. He married my grandmother named..) Include a self addressed envelope wioth your name and address and one dollar inside for stamps and ask them if they can tell you about your family and if you are related to them. There is no Chiarolanza persons living in the town but there are 8 Viola surnamed persons. It is better to start with that and then see what responses you get. Peter
dferrizzi

Re: Searching for ancestors

Post by dferrizzi »

your great grandfather married my great-aunt Lucy. Lucy's parents were Pasquale DiBlasio and Santella Viola.
Info on : Ferrizzi, DiBlasio, Viola
Seraphina
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Seraphina »

Hi Nonna,

In the pagine bianche (Italian phone book) there are 3 persons with the name Chiarolanza in the area of Montecorvino - but all in Battipaglia, which is only a few miles away.

Hope this is of some help.

Seraphina
foxanto

Post by foxanto »

Hi Nonna,
are you still looking for your grandpa's relatives in Italy. My mother is Chiarolanza Lucia and she is daughther of Antonio Chiarolanza ( my grandpa) who was brother of your grandpa Vincent, this means that your father was or still is my mother's cousin. My family moved from Montecorvino to Milano long time ago therefore my mother ( 83 year old) lives in Milan now.
In case you need additional information, please feel free to reply my agai.
Ciao!
Antonio