Celani and Zangrilli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jadon107

Celani and Zangrilli

Post by jadon107 »

Hi there! I am new to this site, and I am hoping someone can help me. I am looking for information on my grandparents and their families. They are from Frosinone. My grandfather, Joseph Zangrilli was from "lower" Frosinone (born September 22,1903) and my grandmother was from "higher" Frosinone (born December 23,1912). Are there different towns in Frosinone? I don't know too much, but I know that they were married in Frosinone,Italy (April 1931) at the Cathedral of Santa Maria and then came to the United States (Feb. 1932) and settled outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the Stowe/Pottstown area. My grandfather had siblings; Silveria, John and Victoria, maybe more?? His parents were named Antonio Zangrilli and Angela Maria Crescenzi. They are buried in Frosinone along with Silveria. My grandmother had siblings; Frank ?, John Carlo ? and I believe a few more, but don't know their names. I only have the name of her mother which is Angela Marie Celani. I believe her father's name is Silvero Celani. This is literally all the information I have on my grandparents and their families. I don't even know if my grandmother had a middle name. If anyone can offer any other information, it would be much appreciated! I would love to find their birth certificates, marriage certificate, etc....really anything!

Thank you!!!!