Family Iezzoni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Roi Soleil

Family Iezzoni

Post by Roi Soleil »

Dear,

I am the proud son of an Italian immigrant who arrived in Belgium in the 1950's from the home region of the Abruzzo, in the province of Terramo.
I started to do a genealogical research from both my mother's and my father's side.

Iezzoni is the name on mother's side, which has it's roots in 1700 near Atri and Mutignano.

On father's side is Di Martino; with his origin in Cellino Attanasio/Scorrano.

So far, my research has been done in the region of the Abruzzo.
Now, I would like to open up my research and discover those who have immigrated in the Americas.

While browsing different Internet sites, consulting the italian Central Archives of the State, I was able to identify some members of the Iezzoni family who emigrated to the United States of America..
But the information collected that way is incomplete.

If you so wish, I could help to complete your family tree in exchange for the help you can provide me.
If, through our exchange, it turns out our families our related, I will send you all the information about your family tree.

In attachement, you will find my birth certificate where you can see that my mother is part of the Iezzoni family.

My research on the Iezzoni family has allowed me to identify many people in the USA.
I will be eager to expand my research opportunities and exchange my experience.

I do not speak English.
I speak French and Italian.
I would like to point out that I do some research to know the history of my family and that there is no commercial approach.

I would like to thank you for your attention and I will be glad to share some informations about our families.

My email address: maxime.dimartino@skynet.be

Thank you
cordial greetings