Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his S

Post by brujaojos »

SeanMann wrote:He was never in the army.

I sent away to Lee's Summit MO. They said that my file had been completed, and determined "NO Records", however it will still be another 9-12 months before they mail it back to me.

Right now, I just need birth certificates(havent begun to look) and the "Certificate of No Naturalization" document from Lees Summit MO.
Hi Again,

There isn't a faster way to get the "Certificate of No Naturalization" from Lees Summit, MO. You're just going to have to wait on them to send it to you.

As to the statement, "he was never in the army". Antonio did not have to be in the Service in order to be in the WWI Draft Cards. Between 1817-1918, the Government was making every male from ages 18-45 register.

I hope this answers your questions.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
AM1985

Re: Naturalization Records for Antonio Manolio (I have his SS#)

Post by AM1985 »

Hi,
I am the great granddaughter of Antonio Manolio. I am doing research on my family and trying to fill in the blanks... I know this post is from years ago but in the event someone sees it, I would love to get in touch and see what your relation is. I found this page when I searched "Potundelli" to see how accurate the info we have is, and this is the only thing that popped up. I hope someone sees this and gets back to me!
Allison