Velardi & Calicchio in Benevento

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
GABR2017

Velardi & Calicchio in Benevento

Post by GABR2017 »

Hi,
I've pretty much gone through just about every record in Benevento, Benevento and have built a pretty substantial tree for my Calicchio and Velardi lines. However, those records only go back to 1861 and I wanted to know if Benevento, Benevento had any records online from 1810-1860. I know there are the baptismal indices on FamilySearch. I've looked through those and found tons of information, but only for baptisms of my male ancestors. Plus, it's an index, not a record. I am specifically looking to find the marriage record of Nicola Velardo & Rachele Cavalieri (~1850-1853) they were probably married in San Marco parish. I am also looking for the marriage of Giuseppe Calicchio and Maria Giuseppa Fiore (probably 1854-1857) in Santa Maria della Verita parish. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Velardi & Calicchio in Benevento

Post by Italysearcher »

You can find 1809-1815 on line at the antenati site.
1816-1860 the only available records are parsh records.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
GABR2017

Post by GABR2017 »

Thanks! Bu do you know where the parish records are available?
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

At the church or at the Diocese offices
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.