re: marriage records in gualtieri messina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

re: marriage records in gualtieri messina

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

looking for 3 possible marriages in gualtieri sicamino messina(francesco,domenico,and orazio bonarrigo) that would have been between 1865 and 1885. parents were domenico and mattia puleio.i've tried the lds digitized collection which gives several options,but none seem to be indexed. is anyone out there familiar with these collections?
brogie62
Elite
Elite

Re: re: marriage records in gualtieri messina

Post by brogie62 »

There do not seem to be any overall indices but individual volumes (by year) appear to have indices, well most do. I looked through a bunch, but not all and didn't see any of your Puleios. You may need to go through page by page looking for them. Shouldn't take too long.
Places: Jaci, Palazzolo Acreide, Pedara, Trecastagni
Names: Fisichella, Gangemi, Miano, Moscuzza, Smriglio, Torrisi, Valvo
mezzogiorno62
Master
Master

Re: re: marriage records in gualtieri messina

Post by mezzogiorno62 »

the entries are few as the comune is small. the problem is in the legibility of the records. very hard to read. as the 3 sons of this couple were all born between 1845 and 1852,my guess would be they married between 1865 and 1885,making the earliest age of 20 for the oldest son,and 33 for the youngest. just educated guesswork.