Lerz

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jbly390

Lerz

Post by jbly390 »

Hello,

Looking for some information on my great-great grandfather Pasquale Lerz. I thought he was born in Campobasso, however I have not been able to find sufficient information regarding his lineage. I believe his parents were Alessandro Lerz and Maria Guarnieri. I only have that and that he may be born in or around 1854. Any information regarding Pasquale or the Lerz family would be helpful!

Our family history notes that he was a printer in Italy. It would be awesome if there still was a printing press in the town today.

Thank you.
mmogno
Master
Master

Re: Lerz

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

jbly390 wrote: 18 May 2019, 15:03 Hello,

Looking for some information on my great-great grandfather Pasquale Lerz. I thought he was born in Campobasso, however I have not been able to find sufficient information regarding his lineage. I believe his parents were Alessandro Lerz and Maria Guarnieri. I only have that and that he may be born in or around 1854. Any information regarding Pasquale or the Lerz family would be helpful!

Our family history notes that he was a printer in Italy. It would be awesome if there still was a printing press in the town today.

Thank you.
Welcome!
Pasquale LERZ born in Campobasso, Campobasso, IT on 27 Sep 1854 son of Alessandro Lerz, 26 old, postman ( son of Antonio Lerz) and of Maria Gammieri 22 old..
(click to enlarge the Birth record)

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0

I found that the children of Pasquale Lerz; he had two wives: Cristina Bastone (the 1th and the first child was Alessandro) and died son, was 22 aged at Birth of Alessandro, and the other 7 children born from the 2th wife: Rosolina/Rosina Adone Pasquale and Rosolina was married in Cerreto Sannita on 11 Apr 1881.

The family lived in Cerreto Sannita, in the province of Benevento.
The children was: Alessandro, Gaetana, Alberto, Luigi, Antonio, Maria, Maria Cristina and Giuseppe--
Here the Birth record of Alessandro:

Nome: ALESSANDRO

Luogo di nascita: Cerreto Sannita

Data di nascita: 24/04/1880

Birth record (click to enlarge) http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
----------------------------
Yes Pasquale Lerz was a printer..
Best regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
JohnArmellino
Master
Master

Post by JohnArmellino »

Here's a photo of your GGF's brother, Antonio Lerz.
antonio lerz.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John Armellino
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Wonderful picture John!
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH