Seeking 1906 Bagheria Marriage Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
harleynut97
Veteran
Veteran

Seeking 1906 Bagheria Marriage Record

Post by harleynut97 »

I am seeking a 1906 Bagheria Marriage record which is not available online. The good news is that I have the exact date and year of the marriage. It was stamped on the birth record of the groom.

The real purpose of obtaining this record is to get the names (and hopefully the ages) of the parents of the bride.

I would normally seek the birth record of this bride first to get her parents names, but there are a number of years missing in the birth records including 1886, the year I believe she was born.

If I live in the USA, what would be the best way of simply getting a copy of the marriage record. It does not have to be certified or anything. Has anyone ever had them email you a record?

Thanks for any suggestions - Carl

Groom Name - Giuseppe Sorci
Bride Name - Catorina Speciale
Date of Marriage - February 21, 1906

This is a closeup of the marriage stamp
Speciale_Catherine_Marriage_Notation_Closeup.JPG
This is a link to the actual birth record that had the stamp.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=184276
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Seeking 1906 Bagheria Marriage Record

Post by Italysearcher »

Use an on line form letter in Italian, include photo ID and email them. Don't get too wordy. Just ask for the record you want.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
harleynut97
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harleynut97 »

Thank You Ann. Let me ask a couple followup questions.

1) Can someone provide the most recent Bagheria Email address to send?

2) Should I include an offer for payment? I really have no idea of how I would pay for it, based on I live in the United States. Do these state civil record offices accept credit card payments? And if anyone knows, what is a typical charge for a single record that doesn't require much searching since an exact date and names are known.

3) If you know of a link to a form letter that would be appropriate for a marriage extract request (rembering it is the parents names I am seeking, that would be great.

Thanks for any help - Carl
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

email: stato.civile@comune.bagheria.pa.it

Richesta:Vi prego di informarmi se sia possibile ottenere delle fotocopie dei vostri registri

Egregi signori,

Mi chiamo _YOUR NAME. Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri.

I miei antenati provennero da TOWN. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.

L’individuo seguente è il mio antenato. Quanto segue è tutto ciò che so di questa persona:

Nome e cognome: Giuseppe Sorci

Luogo di nascita: Bagheria

Nome e cognome della moglie: Caterina Speciale

Data di matrimonio:Feb 21 INDEX#38 1906

Luogo di matrimonio: Bagheria

Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?

Se non potete farmi questa ricerca, potete raccomandare un ricercatore locale che potrei impiegare a questo fine—qualcuno che parlasse un pò d’inglese se sia possibile?

Vi ringrazio in anticipo per il vostro gentilezza e premura.

Distinti saluti,
YOUR NAME PHOTO ID EMAIL ADDRESS

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
harleynut97
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harleynut97 »

Thank You Marty, this is very helpful- Carl